Except for rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled events, all sales are final.
- Rescheduled Events: If an event has been rescheduled to a different day, you will have the option to either request a refund if you cannot make the new date or have your tickets honored for the new date.
- Postponed Events: If an event has been rescheduled, you will have the option to either request a refund or have your tickets honored for the new date. While you can request a refund at any time after an event is postponed, we ask that you wait until a new date is provided before requesting a refund to ensure you cannot make the new date.
- Cancelled Events: Refunds shall only be issued for events that are cancelled in their entirety and not rescheduled (in other words, there will be no refund for an event that is cancelled after it started). If an event is cancelled, you shall receive a full refund no later than fourteen (14) days after the date of the event’s cancellation.
- Partial Cancellation: If the event starts and must be cancelled for any reason; no refunds will be given. If the event is cancelled prior to starting, you will receive a full refund.
- Refund Method: If a refund is issued, it will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase. We cannot issue a refund to a different credit or debit card.
- Ancillary Costs: We understand our guests may incur additional cost (i.e. flight, hotel rooms, etc.) to attend an event. Under no circumstance shall Suite Kings be liable for an amount exceeding your purchase price of the tickets.
- Event Changes: We do not control the production of the show or any changes with the live event. If the event happens however, there was an event line up change; no refunds will be granted.
- Event / Seat Selection: Please ensure you review the event date, event time and seating location carefully as there are no refunds if you cannot make the show due to business or person reasons or an incorrect selection. Also, please note that seating maps are representative of a venue’s layout; however, they are subject to change at any time, and refunds are not allowed if the seating map is updated, if additional seats / rows are added, or if seats change because of a venue change after purchase.
- Delivery of Tickets: As part of our 100% Buyer Guarantee, we will refund your money if the tickets arrive after the show, and you are unable to attend. This guarantee will be considered honored and deemed completed upon Suite Kings sending of the tickets to you (PDF / e-tickets and Mobile Entry), and not upon your receipt thereof. When Suite Kings sends you the Tickets by electronic delivery, Suite Kings will use the e-mail address that you provided, and it is your responsibility to make sure that you receive Suite King’s electronic transmission (and that it was not caught by a spam filter or received in your e-mail’s junk/trash mailbox). When Suite Kings sends the tickets using USPS, our guarantee will be considered honored and deemed completed upon the delivery first attempt. It is your responsibility to track the package and to be available to accept the package. Your non-receipt of Tickets that were properly sent to you by Suite Kings (via any method of delivery) shall not be a ground for a refund or a cancellation of your purchase of the tickets.
- Dynamic Pricing: Suite Kings reserves the right to increase and decrease ticket prices with notice and we may occasionally offer tickets at a discount after the original on-sale date. If this happens, we cannot refund the difference between the original price and the sale price as we will not ask you to pay more after purchase if the ticket price increases.
- Lost / Stolen Tickets: Keep your tickets in a safe place. Unless otherwise stated in our terms, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded even if lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.